David K Beckwith
1407 Iris Drive, Suite 4
Charlotte, NC 28205
- Accomplished web developer and author with three years experience in authoring, marketing and copywriting using the WWW as medium, plus many more years in print media. Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, facilitate teamwork and input during design and production processes.
- Authored and developed over 50 websites, several of which have been award-winning.
- Teach and instruct on the use of Internet and WWW.
- Over 200 websites in the development phase.
- Screenplays, poetry, plays, websites, articles, essays, and letters.
- Taught "Acting for the Camera" to adults at John Casablancas.
- Taught Internet and Web skills.
- Teaching business leaders how to use the Web for marketing.
- Planned and executed more than 50 websites.
Harvard University ('86), A.L.B., Social Sciences, Cum Laude
Central Piedmont Community College (various classes)
West Charlotte High School ('73)
Charlotte Internet Society
1/01/96 - present
4/95 - present
- Internet Business Marketing World
- A one-stop online shop for Webmasters, E-marketers and business leaders.
7/87 - 2/88
The Interface Group
- Editorial Assistant
- Wrote Obituaries and the weather page.
1984 - 1985
- Wrote biographies for business leaders and dignitaries for Comdex International Computer shows.
Who's Who Online - Top 300 (Netizen list)
Who's Who in Media and Communications (nominated/pending)
Who's Cool in America and Who's Who International
NetGuide Live's Best of the Web
Aqui Top 100 websites (Internet II: A Bridge and a Superhighway)
Member, New Civilization Network (1996-present)
Member, Global Business Network (1996-present)
President, Charlotte Internet Society (1996-present)
Member, Learning Fountains (1996-present)
Member, Harvard Club (1986-1987)